Monday, October 13, 2008

Okay, okay Bekah I will do this! We attempted this site once and haven't been back so we will try to do this once a week! Update: Brice and I went to California to my niece's wedding reception. It was beautiful and Natalie said it was "perfect!" We also went to my 20th high school reunion and had a great time. (It felt like we were all still in high school but we just had kids!) Anyway Brice and I drove all of the way there and back(without the kids) and loved every minute together! We actually got to eat our In-N-Out burgers nice and hot! Jared is in third grade, Ms. Dennison's class and plays football. (Go Red Raiders!) Aubrey is in first grade, Mrs. Wagoner's class and will play soccer in the Spring again. Kevin has started preschool and loves it. He feels so big! Maybe T-ball for him in the Spring. Ethan is adorable and definitely 2 1/2! Sophie is 1 1/2 and the Queen of Sheba! Well that about sums it up. We are busy with family, church, work and play!

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

Great Job Kathy!!!! I love that you are now in the blogging world! Your kids look beautiful. Espically little Aubrey. I miss them all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

emilyrice said...

Kathy Hay I love to look at your blog. thank you for posting. come see the pics on my page Emily

SarahAnne said...

Yay! Welcome to Blogland! ;o)

emilyrice said...

Kathy Happy Birthday on the 14th we love you sooooo much. Emily